Friday, August 31, 2012

Preparing...

The FULL moon is tonight...and I really want to capture a good image, as I am learning how to actually operate the camera...and this is an exercise for me to try to accomplish.
So I practiced last night.
I have research today...cause I am not doing what i have in my mind I want...


But they are fair... this one i do like the cloud coming across it...


This one I cropped to see if the haze increased...it does...

Truly I would like a great unhazed image possibly with moon craters happening...
and maybe I just need to wait for the October moon when it is the closest to the earth.

So this was my practice last night
working in the dark...

If inclined check out the stagecoach page
www.facebook.com/stagecoachgallery

and view some of the new pieces coming in this week...

Since I found out this morning that today is Friday and not yesterday...let me wish you a happy 3 day weekend.

:D
//

2 comments:

Anne (cornucopia) said...

Great picture of the blue moon! I tried to take some this morning but my images came out blurry.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

You have a fantastic camera and a good command of the moon shot. I know these weren't what you expected, but they are both gorgeous.