Tuesday, August 14, 2012

A Few New Pieces Showing at The Gallery


"Cool Moon Rising" a pastel painting of Chris Cernetisch, a local artist from Burke, SD...the camera caught some glare off the glass and reflected some of the ceiling in the top right corner.  This is a truly lovely piece of work!


Another Pastel Painting by Chris, showing the simpler peaceful barn yard...a truly gorgeous piece that the camera cannot capture !  Even tho we have yards like this all over SD, this piece takes me back to grandmas..and my chore was getting the eggs.


Here is a hand painted Poster by MarySchweitzer "Art is my weapon of Choice"
An honest candid view...and actually the camera did a good job picking the colors up for this one!

So much more work is in the Gallery...selection and style is abundant...I know many of you aren't around these parts, but IF you see something that peaks your interest let me know...I ship.

Thank you for looking today.

An aside, I am trying to update my website too, a lot of the work is sold, some isn't but it gives the viewer an idea of my range...check it out too

http://www.maryshuntstudio.com


3 comments:

wandamarie.blogspot.com said...

MAN you've got some wonderful work in your gallery mary!!! xo

Anne Gaal said...

Hi, Mary! Love seeing the new work! ♥

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Since I'm a mixed media artist, I fell in love with Weapon of Choice. It is fantastic.