Monday, August 27, 2012

Sunrise walk...Egrets!

Sun is beginning to rise...we have'ta take Bugsy up to the vet for her momma surgery...this takes 5 minutes when I get back...

the sun is rising higher..so I grab a few of the others and we strike out for our walk.


Now this doesn't look steep from here but, this is the very top of Killer Hill...


How is this looking for ya now...we are ALMOST to the bottom...if i go further on you won't see the top of the building for reference.


Baby, Snorty and Forrest frolic about and find all kinds of smells and a stinky thing...

 
The bridge we aren't going to cross over today


I hear a squawk and there they are the Egret Pair!!!


One flies on but he is turning around!

This is hill minor a bit easier for me to get up when my knees are not co-operating like this morning...

Time to call them back and head up the hill...

Today is supposed to be in the 100's but the walk was a nice cool in the 70's point...today I am not at the store, I am closed Mondays..for the most part sometimes I do end up there.
Today tho I am helping Craig with some of the vehicle maintenance stuff.

Ya'll have a fantastic day! and thanks for coming along with us on our walk.









2 comments:

Anne Gaal said...

Hi, Mary! Wow! What terrific photos!

I love the third one, especially - the one from the top of Killer Hill. It looks straight out of Tuscany with the pointy evergreens and pretty colors in the grasses.

I also like the 5th one, of the dogs. I'm guessing Forrest is the one with his ears flapped completely up, Baby in the back, and Snorty looking temporarily worn out with his tongue hanging out to the side!? ;-)

How cool to get photos of the egret pair, too! Fabulous! ♥

wandamarie.blogspot.com said...

EGAD! i LOVE your egrets and all the rest! xo