Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Pondering the Morning


Sitting with my coffee mug in hand I gaze east, across the road, looking into one of my favorite views and plan the day.

I have the feast cooking, as Craig prefers the big feast around 9 or 10 am in the day, today it is a roast with carrots and potatoes.

Then I am headed to the gallery. 

I speak a lot of the gallery and I know y'all would like to see it. 
So, I am going to charge the video cam up and upload a small clip.
Not today, perhaps tomorrow.

Today, I need to finish researching the glass I want to use in creating a reproduction of Tiffany's (the true Tiffany) Lampshade-Magnolias.

The woman doesn't want a floor lamp or a hanging fixture, but a tall table stand lamp.
So this pattern needs to be trimmed down a tad to accommodate.

I should work on the dragonfly lampshade shade to finish and show you the mechanics involved there..

I intend to create a brochure of the store..

I need to dust...

and

I SHOULD fire up the exercise dvd...

All this I ponder over coffee...

Have a terrific day!

No comments: