Monday, August 13, 2012

Fog

I love fog!

and this morning we had fog..

I am learning a new camera...so I took it out to try some different settings
really, i didn't do very well..

for one thing I wasn't properly activating my settings...which I didn't discover until I was uploading the pictures

I was fiddling around and discovered hunh...well looky there ...that is the setting I thought I was doing
well apparently not
but
I might remember long enough for the next time


can you see the rainbow's?  there are 3 of them


and my favorite thing is webs in the fog...

I figured out how to add that date...only I am not liking that and I can't figure out how to take it away

so

gonna take out the book again...

:D

thanks for visiting..

Mar

1 comment:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I've always said fog is one of the most difficult things to photograph. I think you did a super job!