Sunday, September 9, 2007

Finished Project


Working on practicing collage, even though I haven't finished "Dachota Bison", I did a piece featuring my granddaughter 'Hannah'. The style I went for was a painting. Then I discovered the UTEE hello, I like this stuff. In person the UTEE spaces act as if they are being highlighted. This helped this piece a lot. Nothing really special about the picture except it is of Hannah and I did finish it!
She is 2 going on 3. Our "little flower", she LOVES to sing and is in fact quite dramatic about it. Her favorite song is Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. A children's station gives a program called the goodnight show. A pillow star is the host...she loves this pillow. I tried to infuse all the current favorites into the piece. The background has a song sheet but it isn't showing in the picture..?
I am hearing favorable comments from my students and visitors...I shall continue to practice with one of her brothers next...get the whole family incorporated.

No comments: