Friday, September 28, 2007

Delivered

I wish I had remembered to take pictures of the pieces I took to the Prairie Breeze Gallery yesterday.
Cindy was very pleased...if the proprietor is happy then I am ecstatic!

I did a set of salad or server plates that seemed to be the favorite. I painted a spider web on all 4 plates then shaded them so they could resemble squash coloring or light pumpkin. They did turn out nice.
She wants some more of the salad plates...not that design so much, but she liked the salad plate offering.

Took several candle vases...and that was about all I had the time to create.
They did arrive in time for the festival she is involved with and she was pleased for that effort.

We went to lunch at Cafe Teresa, a most delicious experience every time!...if you (the reader) live around the area of Mitchell, SD...or plan to travel through...GO you will not be disappointed.

Her menu continually changes. Everything I have tried has been absolutely terrific. Even a seemingly ordinary chef salad...Teresa makes it...OH MY ...it is the BEST salad ..ever.
I love delivering to Cindy...I always go hungry too.

The bowl with the 4 poster coffin "The Trap" is viewing at the Prairie Breeze for awhile.
There is a play opening called Dracula! How appropriate is that!
She liked that the bowl showed my creative side...yeah, we pretty much don't think it will sell.
You just never know though.

So, I am continuing in this work mode...and back to the studio I go.

No comments: