Sunday, December 28, 2008

Cooler duty..Fergies

Perhaps only someone who has experienced having to clean and organize the cooler in a restaruant can appreciate my cooler duty today.

Here is the cooler before I began, it might be hard to notice but there isn't any organization anymore, spills, and left messes that occur when busy for too many weeks happen.

This isn't a huge cooler and I am cramped up in the farthest corner I can get to take the pictures.
I removed everything and scrubbed the racks and washed the ceiling and walls
then re-organized and rotated the stock.
The floor needs painting but it was scrubbed too. I began at 10 a.m. and 5 hours later emerged this...and I wish you could see it in its true state...this hides most of its glory.

Everyone ooeeed and ahheed appropriately...then I came home and took a nap!

2 comments:

Barb Smith said...

And after all that, you NEEDED a nap! Good work!
Peace & Love,
~Barb~

Anne said...

Wowzers! That is some kinda miraculous transformation there! Whew! I am tired just thinking about it. Super-duper work! :-)