Friday, February 20, 2009

ATC Lesson 4


Lesson 4
Take a telephone page and use it as the background.
Add acrylic paint mixed with matte medium to thin.
Lay first color...dry then lay second color...add your image.

I used a telephone page that ads for fishing were displayed.
So the keen notion to use a get away fish story came to mind.
I decided to use a fish stamp.
I couldn't find the right words I wanted to cut out to use...( didn't want to write my own)...without spending the rest of today looking..so I opted for different words to add up to the same meaning...do you get it?


p.s.
I am coming back in...I don't think I am as clever as I thought this should be...
too many of you are perplexed
so
let me help you to my thought process

the story line is
the fish that got away...you probably got that
then
long___ is long
study__ is story
minit__ is short

long story short

:)

Thank you for stopping by...this is for A.R.T. ATC workshop

5 comments:

Diane said...

Very interesting! Thanks for walking through that lesson!

Anne said...

Love the fish tale! :-)

Unknown said...

That's a great idea to use telephone directories... I shall definitely being using that idea xx

and Mar THANK YOU for taking the time to visit and comment on my blog

big hugs from me to you for that

Dawn

femminismo said...

Mar, I have repeated the words on the phone book page (great idea, btw) and whether I say them fast or slow ... I don't get it. What am I missing? And thanks for the advice on balance. I looove this page from your journal. It's wonderful. The colors! And I love pastures. That's where I could find my balance. Jeanne (femminismo)

Aimeslee Winans said...

Hi Mar. I'm glad you came back to explain, my stupid brain was not snapping. winkwink

Love what you wrote about Balance. Your page is beautiful.

Sorry I have taken so long to get over here to visit since our blog party. I'm slow. :-)))

xoxo,
Aimeslee