We ended up having quite a few pages with this particular exercise. I didn't complete but 2 pictures altered, so these are all I show. Even though my pages are falling apart, I learned what they were supposed to become. I will definitely have a better idea of where to cut my frames. Tape goes on before coloring the pages, it sticks better. My pages aren't nearly as pretty as Sarah Whitmire's. This post takes up 2 post areas.
Even though the pictures may not show the details, we used gesso for achieving some stenciled places, which allows for raised elements. I learned that regular gesso only is best for this process. Hard sandable gesso, (a Golden product) proves to thin. The raised areas a cool feature. A bit of a learning curve for deciding the best way to bring them into better focus.
I learned a lot from the exercise.
As you continue into the next segment the very bottom picture is for week three's assignment. We will be distressing tags. I didn't have any tags and no place to go get any so, I made some from a file folder.
Thanks for looking.