Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Sarah's Ongoing Class

Sometimes the pleasure of a class is being reminded of processes forgotten, as is the case in Sarah Whitmires ongoing on line class... Advanced Techniques of Soul Journaling.
This is the result of our first lesson, altering photo's.


In this picture is a fused piece I did for a wedding present. A water fountain...evoking tranquility.

This is an ancient picture of my nieces Jessica and Jamie...see the clock...time goes by quickly!
I won't go into the process, as this is Sarah's class and I don't want to divulge her lesson plans.
This class is full, but I encourage you to watch for future classes...she gives TONS of information for each lesson week....she is worth her fee!
Sarah Whitmire..for those unfamiliar is located on the Caspiana blog...she is over on my blog roll.

8 comments:

Cheryl Gebhart said...

Love the one with your nieces. I didn't realize Sarah was teaching another class - I'll have to check it out.

Anne said...

Hi, Mar! Ooooh! It looks like you're having fun in class! I love the results you got and all the fun colors in each piece! Kicking myself for not taking the class with you!

Anonymous said...

Hi Mary, these look fabulous, I am up to adding text, like you I am really enjoying this class. Janet

Christy said...

Your pictures turned out great. I didn't do any 'thing' pictures so I might have to go back and do some of those too. I'm loving this class and I too think Sarah just rocks!

Diane said...

I love these two. Your nieces are adorable

Laura Kay said...

How cool! Your results are great. And you got in on Sarah W's class. I was interested but $ issues! Keep showing your results!!

Linda Vincent said...

Fabulous work Mar...love the layers and the colours!

Anonymous said...

Proof I have been living under a nktted rock, I had no idea Sarah had cointinued her classes. I had so much fun..