Friday, March 13, 2009

Finished

Okay I am back

I laid the picture back onto the table and this photo shows the color a lot better...

I added a little more color to a few areas...and this is what I think is finished!

"Rt 50 N"

I replaced an earlier rendition of the painting
it was so washed out
this one has a bit of glare to it
but the colors are truer.
Thank you for all the emails already telling me you like the piece...(y'all are FASSST!)
it means a great deal to me and I appreciate that you take the time to let me know you like or don't like and why!



7 comments:

Barb Smith said...

It truly is an awesomely beautiful piece, Mar. Great stuff!
Peace & Love,
~Barb~

mary schweitzer said...

I envy you the ability to put this much depth in your work. This is wonderful!
Mary

Linda Vincent said...

Wow - when I clicked on it the whole thing came to life! Fabulous work Mar, well done.
Linda x

Anne said...

Hi, Mar! I love it! i like all the warm tones with the pops of aqua for zing. And I still adore that fence. I can't wait to see the whole series! :-)

Janet said...

What an amazing piece!

Thanks for visiting my blog....it brought me here to yours and I'll definitely be back.

sallyt said...

Wow! This is looking really great! Very interesting painting -- much to see in it.
Sally

Eastjewels said...

Oh Wow Mar...this is an incredible piece of art. I love the subject and the colors...thanks for visiting my blog today...you should get that green necklace and I will send you the earrings just because I know yu would like them. At no extra charge of course. $35 for you...let me know before I post it...LUV LE