Thursday, November 1, 2012

Self Portrait Day 1 challenge


Greeting the customer's coming into the gallery 'look'...."Welcome to the stagecoach, how may I help you today"

This the first day to Kim Poole's challenge...you probably have time to yet sign up!
She is on facebook and this is a closed facebook group...so you would need to contact Kim.

I had considered doing something abnormal, or funky things to the pictures...such as:

which is a cool feature I discovered on my Nikon...it is an effect called painting!

this is one of the 2 i did this effect to...looking i the background you can see it has a painterly effect.

So this is day 1 self portrait...there aren't many pictures of me...so here ya go...

tomorrow is my favorite hangout...betcha can't guess where that is!

have a terrific day!

2 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I look forward to seeing more of this series. Loved the photos of you, too.

wandamarie.blogspot.com said...

i love seeing your face more and more! it's almost like having a visity, uh, i'll leave that, it's funny..i meant visit with you! :)