Friday, August 31, 2007
Probably thinking I have given up on this project....NOT! I set the eye in the "hand" today. After a little struggle and a small amount of the paint scraped, it is sitting pretty. Almost all of the painting has been accomplished. The steps to come are to have the skeleton climbing over the side. His head fell off so he is in a neck brace right this moment reattaching his head. The curtains to hang on the four poster are sitting in stain, antiquing them a bit..then,...they go up. After I have made the skeletons bones more aged, I think I am done. Pictures will come soon.