Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Second chapter for New Hope Window Project


After all the decisions are made choosing the glass that will comprise the windows. 
You wait.
And wait.
And wait some more.

FINALLY the day arrived for the crates to arrive!


Eric Reiser brought the pallet from their store Reiser Lumber, as they accepted the shipment for me.
Down the road, to the Stagecoach Gallery back door.
Which was heavenly !! Since I am constructing the windows in the Gallery workshop.

I went to work right away un-crating everything.  All the supplies I need, the frits and foils and zinc, then the yummy stuff, the glass!!


Two crates of glass is in here.
I will select from here any glass I will use to cut and piece together to make our window come to life.

Thank you for following along ♥

You can follow more on FB pages:

Mary Simpson Hunt
and
Stagecoach Gallery



No comments: