Monday, June 21, 2010



When I visited Deadwood, SD one of the attractions (to me) was the cemetery. I love old cemeteries in general but here is buried Wild Bill Hickok, and Seth Bullock..who was buried WAAAAAYYYYYY at the top of the hill (and i use this term in jest...it was a mountain!) I am not even all the way up and here is the view of the path you see it winding to nowhere!



At the grave site was a lovely bench!



Then you see the marker for Seth...I took a lot of old marker pictures some with fantastic grunge on them!

Also, I discovered (well I was referred to) www.moo.com they have these adorable moo cards

you design as business cards!!!! and each one can have a different picture of your work...reasonable prices I thought too..



Thank you for your visit!!!

3 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I love cemeteries too. What is it about old ones that are the best? I'm drawn to them, but I'm not sure I would be that adventurous to hike that far. What a lovely view, though. Thanks for sharing this. Now I'm going to go sit on that bench and catch my breath before going back down the mountain.

Sarah said...

Funnily enough my brother mentioned passing through Deadwood on his travels through America, only tonight. Love the pictures!

Anonymous said...

I have enjoyed reading all the posts above this one. They are all new to me. The Octopus looks like fun! and the deer in the grass is amazing. She may be laying down to nurse her fawn. I love the flower box! Gorgeous! I need to learn how to solder. I've got everything I need to do it, just haven't tried it yet.
You do beautiful work!!!!!!
Annie