Anne http://gaalcreative.blogspot.com/ has awarded me this special sentiment award. Thank you Anne!
I am to mention 5 things about myself:
1. I grew up with the water at my backdoor, on the East coast of VA.
2. Married a 'waterman' his profession was like the series the most dangerous catch...only his harvest was hardshell clams...we have been married forever, 31 years
3. Have 2 adorable grandchildren from our son, boy and girl, and his lovely wife Jen who also brings to the family her 2 sons...so we are not a small family.
4. I don't have a favorite Holiday...I tend to think everyday is special...but important to be thankful for that day and what it brings...and remember what has been brought.
5. I had long looooong hair in my youth...I like it SHORT!
Okay...now I am supposed to pass this award along to 5 others...this is always hard
because I enjoy so many blogs and find so many of the people behind them, have become special to me...but
the idea of highlighting a few is to bring them into a spotlight of notice for those who may not have found their sites...
Take a few moments and visit these interesting ladies blogs and get to see what their work is all about.
Thank you Anne...you make me smile too