Saturday, October 18, 2008

Special Mail


Happy surprise in the mail today!


Anne, whom I met on line..sent me a super nice mail surprise.

A card she made...and I think that is just the nicest thing! For someone to take the time, their
time and make something just for me...she also tried her hand with an ATC..her first and she sent it to me!

When I received the envelope, of course I recognized the name and opening the envelope I just smiled...what a nice end to a regular day..


Thank YOU so much for brightening the day Anne!

6 comments:

inge said...

you're lucky to reciever her first ATC ! That should be an honor !!
greetings from belgium
Inge

Sandra Evertson said...

Lovely!
Happy Halloween!
Sandra

Dianne said...

What a beaytiful surprise and you desever it too. Thanks for stopping by my blog and your lovley comments made my day..
Have a good one...

Linda said...

What a nice surprise. You are very lucky.

You asked if Annie Lennox was one of the faces in my Altered magazine faces ATC cards. No, it's not her but I can see why you asked. I usually don't alter recognizable faces. I wouldn't want them to sue me if I do a poor job. Haha.

Ruby Claire said...

Ohh wow! What a lovely surprisE! And what a gorgeous card and ATC too!
Thanks so much for your comments :) To answer your question, at the event we just came and brought money, We didn't sell anything there... it was fun though! :D
Thanks! xo

Anne said...

Thanks, Mar! You're so sweet! :-)