Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Weds

Thank you everyone who comments. I appreciate all your feedback and it has helped me tremendously in the designing of my collage jewelry..which IS a spinnoff from the book Canvas Rem1x....excellent examples in her book!

I don't work any of my other jobs tomorrow. I have all my canvas charms ready to attach to chain and work into bracelets, necklaces, and now earrings!
Later when i visit my lovely daughter in law...I will have her model the choker and earrings. Then I can maybe, get a decent picture.

My goal is inventory for this weekends show in Yankton, SD. River boat Days. 3 day event art show and sale.

Taking glass fused dishes, the jewelry, and a canvas tote shopping bag...painted collage...yeah a picture forth coming...when it is done...talk about last minute!

pictures in another post...

No comments: