Saturday, November 1, 2008

Vampi's New Caretaker...

Let's finish up the blog party business...
I put all the weeks visitors for all the postings...from this past week into a bowl and ..

Magpie's Envy..Dianne will be Vampi's new caretaker.

Never give out the location of her resting place...and keep a little sustenance on hand and she will be ever grateful...she has been working on her magic skills, so I hope she will bring you some kind of luck! Being a fledgling is a trying time for a vampire.
I hope you enjoy her as much I did creating her.

Thank you everyone who visited my party, I had a great time!

Thank you Kathryn, for hosting such a wonderful experience! my first blog party ever.
I am looking forward to more!

2 comments:

Anne said...

Congratulations Dianne! Wooo-hooo!

Dianne said...

I am blessed to get Vampi and I WILL take very good care of her and treasure her always..
Thanks....